Advertisement

This Means War

This Means War Choreographed by Kimberly Parker

“If love is a battlefield, my fearsome dancers are coming out victorious. I love you all so much, thank you for always inspiring me and helping me to keep my head up. You are all strong, sassy, and beautiful warriors and I've had so much fun this semester getting to know you. Kick some booty out there, Dance Mama Kim couldn't be prouder!”

Dancers: Samantha Anciano, Estefania Castellanos, Julia Cornell, Makenzie Deal, Cara Delaney, Abel Ellery, Raine Ferrin, Emma Fredericks, RoseWillow Hegfield, Jonathan Izzard, Arielle Jackson, Kristen Jakubowski, Pamela Libby, Francesca Lupo, Robin Macfarlane, Natalie Martin, Maria Napoli, Amara Obiora, Emily Olive, Erin O’Shea, Kimberly Parker, Rachel Sachs, Melina Shamim, Alex Tosado, Annie Tu, Linda Wallentine, Genevieve Wharton, Abby Worthington

Means

Post a Comment

0 Comments