Advertisement

Tony Stark & Peter Parker | In Case You Don't Live Forever *Endgame Spoilers*

Tony Stark & Peter Parker | In Case You Don't Live Forever *Endgame Spoilers* ***This video contains spoilers from Avengers : Endgame and the trailer of Spiderman : Far From Home***

This song screams Tony and Peter ! I had to make a video of them as soon as I watched the new Far From Home trailer. Iron Dad is my favorite relationship from the MCU.
Tony and Peter are father and son to me . Their scenes killed me in Endgame :(

I hope you like it!

Julie :D
#IronDad #TonyStark #PeterParker

Tony and Peter,Peter and Tony,Tony Stark,Peter Parker,Avengers,Endgame,Avengers Endgame,Spiderman,Spiderman Far From Home,Far From Home,In Case You Don't Live Forever,Iron Dad,Iron Man,

Post a Comment

0 Comments