Advertisement

TOP 5 BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND HOW TO WRITE ONE - Brian Roses Real Deal

TOP 5 BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND HOW TO WRITE ONE - Brian Roses Real Deal Join me LIVE on my live show RealDeal where I will talk about a range of various topics with YOU the audience. You will have the chance to speak to me directly and ask me questions LIVE. We will also host special featured guests to answer questions and join in on relevant trending topics.

On this week's episode: I will be talking about five books that truly inspired the way I think, and how to write your own.

About London Real:

Founded by Brian Rose in 2011. London Real is the curator of people worth watching. Our mission is to promote personal transformation through inspiration, self-discovery and empowerment.
We feature interesting guests with fascinating stories and unique perspectives on life. We aim to take viewers on a journey through the lives of others and ultimately inspire them to embark on one of their own.

Don't miss our weekly episodes, hit subscribe:

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
iTunes:

Brian rose's real deal,brian rose london real,brian rose real deal,real deal,london real,real deal brian rose,london reals real deal,how to brian rose,brian rose top .5 books,brian rose books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments