Advertisement

Warframe - Best Marketplace Weapons NO PLAT NEEDED!!! (3 Minutes)

Warframe - Best Marketplace Weapons NO PLAT NEEDED!!! (3 Minutes) When I first started out playing Warframe, I hated not knowing which weapons to buy! I went through my first few mastery ranks without really having a "go-to" weapon.

In this video, I'm going to be showing you which weapons you should be buying in the marketplace. I included two lists for those lower and higher ranked players.

Enjoy Tenno =)

warframe,warframe ps4,warframe xbox one,warframe switch,warframe secrets,warframe tips,warframe tricks,warframe update,warframe guide,warframe 2019,digital extremes,warframe glitch,warframe exploit,warframe plat,warframe tutorial,warframe working 2019,warframe gameplay,fast tips gaming,warframe best weapons 2019,warframe best marketplace weapons,warframe best marketplace blueprints credits weapons,kohm,kulstar,hek,orthos,pandero,zarr,lesion,builds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments