Advertisement

4C Natural Hair Can't achieve "WET LOOK"!? I tried it! Might have failed though LOL ft. Betterlength

4C Natural Hair Can't achieve 4C Natural Hair Can't achieve "WET LOOK"!? I tried it! Might have failed though LOL ft. Betterlength

Hey loves,

In today's video, I show you all how I achieve this WET LOOK on my short 4C Natural Hair.. This was lowkey a struggle because I was not sure of how this wet look would turn out on my 4C Hair especially with my short hair but let's see...
I hope you all enjoy this video where I show you all how I try to achieve the wet look on my short 4C Natural Hair. If it was helpful, please don't forget to give me a big thumbs up, comment, share and subscribe. LOVE YOU!

PRODUCTS USED:
1. Hair comb
2. Bristle brush
3. Eco styler black castor oil and flaxseed gel
4. Jamaican Black Castor oil
5. Cantu leave-in conditioner
6. Curls Avocado Hair mousse
7. Bobby pins

Hair details:
Afro Kinky Coily Natural Hair
Hair Length: 14"
Color: Natural Color

Link to the same hair:

Check out BetterLength for your textured clip ins:
Save $5 OFF any DOUBLE WEFTED clip ins
Promo code: Adanna

Follow BetterLength Instagram:

4C Natural Hair Doesn't Slick Down!? LOOK AT WHAT SHE DID! Slick down Short 4C Natural Hair Tutorial


I CAN'T CORNROW | NO PROBLEM Abeg! Easy Natural Protective Style | Short 4C Natural Hair Tutorial


I CAN'T CORNROW OR FLAT TWIST!? No wahala | EASY PROTECTIVE STYLE | NO CORNROWS CROCHET! hair how-to


For business inquires, please email me
adanna.madueke@gmail.com

Subscribe here for free: www.youtube.com/adannamadueke

P.S: Learning is one step at a time. If you don't get it now, you will get it tomorrow as long as you keep practicing with patience. Keep trying... and you will get perfect at it ❤

Social links

-Snapchat (genny_dan97)

Facebook
thegennybeauty

Twitter
thegennybeauty

Instagram:
Adanna Madueke


Music artist:
Up and away
Youngbodzy - Run the show

FAQ:

What camera do I use: Canon T6I

You are awesome for reading up till this point and I hope you have a beautiful and lovely day! Don't forget to join the family by subscribing! Love you😍...

natural hair,wet look on natural hair,wet look,wash and go,wet look on type 4 hair,the wet look,short natural hair,short 4c natural hair,4C Natural Hair,wet look on short 4c natural hair,wet look on 4C Natural Hair,wet look on 4c hair,wet look on short natural hair,wet look 4c hair,how to,tutorial,adanna madueke,how to get wet look on 4c natural hair,4C hair,4C hair wet look,4C Natural hair wet look,betterlength,slick down,type 4 hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments