Advertisement

Giovanni Vota - Instant Illumination 3 (sub eng)

Giovanni Vota - Instant Illumination 3 (sub eng)

Namasté. Instant illumination. Or how to illuminate in an instant and in every moment of one's life. We have seen that the first thing to ask is in what state of frequency am I? Love, joy and gratitude or fear and feelings of guilt? The second question to ask yourself is: what is this situation teaching me? If it's a beautiful, positive situation, it can strengthen all this, if it's a situation of pain, of suffering, of fear, what message for me? What is it teaching me? Two: messages that I receive from anyone or whatever the situation is increase my freedom or restrict it? If I listen to someone talking, what he is telling me Does it lead me to be freer or leads me to be more in fear, in the feelings of guilt? It is a continuous and constant self-observation exercise. If what I feel and observe limits me, it gives me fear and feelings of guilt, I simply tell to myself that I don’t accept it, and I tell: "cancel". If instead it brings me love, unity, gratitude, joy and well-being, I say "I accept it" and I do it mine. So everything we hear, see and live, we live it in awareness and in presence. We are in the here and now. And nothing will happen more by chance but for our precise choice and acceptance. Thanks and Namasté.

masaru emoto,nassim haramein,new age,law of attraction,high frequency music,dharma,karma,the secret,

Post a Comment

0 Comments