In this video, I talk about Neville Goddard's Law of Attraction/Manifestation principle of 'becoming truly 'conscious' of your desires and dreams' in order to manifest them. This is a deep, rich and powerful manifestation principle that I find is often overlooked but can really help you 'act as if'. I also host a Facebook group where I answer more in depth Law of Attraction and Personal Development questions:
#nevillegoddard #lawofattraction #manifestation
Video Summary:
In this short video, I will be exploring a powerful manifestation concept from Neville Goddard that I think is often overlooked. It's the depth of this idea that holds massive potential for you - it can keep clicking, and clicking, and your connection to it keeps continues to grow and develop,
And of course as this happens, so too does your connection to your goal or manifestation and thus it exponentially increases its likelihood of appearing in your reality.
So to those who don't know who Neville Goddard is:
He was a writer and mystic of the 19th century who specialised in allegorical analysis of religious texts - and his large body of work, both written and oral in the form of lectures, focused on the creative capacities of the human mind - which we call manifesting or the law of attraction.
But to those that have read Neville's books- you will know he is a very unique flavour when it comes to exploring these topics
So today's concept is:
Becoming 'Conscious' of Your Desire
It's a seemingly simple notion - it's like oh yeah I become conscious of it. That's what I initially thought. Maybe even throw in some imagination here and there, feel into it, carry a goal card, those sorts of things.
And that's all part of becoming conscious, but's it not quite getting at the essence of what he means.
QUOTE:
"we cannot have a little bit of meditation in the morning, curse at noon, and do something else in the evening. We have to go on a mental diet…we must completely change our mental food."
What he is basically saying is that we must reach the next level of emotional and spiritual embodiment with that which we desire.
Now how can we do this? And what does this really mean?
Firstly, I want to throw in that absolute perfectionism in this work is not needed - especially in the earlier days of practice and evolution, this won't be a realistic place to shoot for. And even Neville talks about his faltering in his Knowing or commitment or complete conscious connection to his desires.
And if you watch my video on how to reprogram that subconscious mind - you will understand why this is the case. But that's another video topic.
So anyway, to start to bring our manifestation into existence, we must align our entire way of life with it - which includes our thoughts, beliefs, actions, habits, emotions - essentially all of our interactions with the external world must be filtered through our new sense of self.
In otherwise, to wholly, or majorly, to the best of our abilities, live consciously in all moments in harmony with the version of our self who has already achieved the desire.
QUOTE
"Suppose I want security. I cannot get it by knowing people who have it. I cannot get it by pulling strings. I must become conscious of being secure.
Let us say I want to be healthy. Pills will not do it. Diet or climate will not do it. I must become conscious of being healthy by assuming the feeling of being healthy.
Perhaps I want to be lifted up in this world. Merely looking at kings and presidents and noble people and living in their reflection will not make me dignified. I must become conscious of being noble and dignified and walk as though I were that which I now want to be. When I walk in that light I give of myself to the image that haunted my mind, and in time she bears me a child; which means I objectify a world in harmony with that which I am conscious of being."
Really think about how deep this goes
You are conscious of me right now. You have an identity. Its effortless. You think, acts and feels from this place. You breathe, sleep and laugh from this place. You react and interacts with everything in the external world from this place. It is simply You.
Just like I can say to you 1 + 1 = 2. You say two, seamlessly, effortlessly, without flinch, with such certainty and fluidity its almost mundane to you. That is how effortless it is to be yourself.
Well now imagine acting so fluidly as a new self, the self with who has already achieved you desire, such that it feels as seamless as your current self.
QUOTE: "
"If I now know what I want to be, and assume that I am it, and walk as though I were, I become it and becoming it I so completely die to my former concept of self that I cannot point to any place in this world and say: that is where my former self is buried. I so completely died that I defy posterity to ever find where I buried my old self."
Now it sounds easy, so why isn't it?

0 Comments