Advertisement

Kurt talking | Keep Trucking In Order To Get/Stay Off Drugs

Kurt talking | Keep Trucking In Order To Get/Stay Off Drugs

Kurt is discussing his future and living his life on life's term after Heroin abuse. He's clean and doing well!
Join us on Discord (Click Link Below):
My patreon account to help support Derek's efforts in creating a platform for addicts. There are ways to receive personal video messages from Derek, etc.
Paypal:
Venmo me @Derek-Lambert-9
Reach out to me if you want to. I cant promise I will always be able to respond. Thank you all!
Facebook Donations:

Heroin,heroin detox,heroin withdrawal,withdrawal,detox,overdose,relapse,eminem,eminem recovery,lil wayne,drugs,lean,morphine,fentanyl,percocet,vicoden,oxy,painkillers,pills,painless withdrawal,alcohol,alcoholics,methadone,suboxone,subutex,kratom,methamphetamine,amphetamine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments