🤴🧚♂️🧚♀️💫🔮💙💚💛🧡💜💖💟❣💞💝
Welcome to your Scorpio General Collective Love Forecast for the 14th-31st January 2019
🌌Starseed Soul 👽🌌I am here to assist humanity to ascend and heal❤
🔮Psychic and Energy Healer 🔮
I’m an Aries sun -Pisces cusp🐟🔥Scorpio Moon🦂 and Venus in Gemini🌓
If waiting for email- I will help you and get back to you please be patient with me❤🤗
🌺Personal Readings and Healings🌺 💌📥💌💌📥💌💌💌💌💌📥💌 please email me at cbader96@gmail.com
🌟MY FACEBOOK PAGE for my reviews🌟 from past clients 🌟 Higher Self Healing with Chanel
📧Document 📧
🧜♂️Quick One Question $10
🧜♀️Short Answer 500-1000 words $33 🧞♀️1200-2000 words $55
🧞♂️3500 words $99
👼3500+ $150 (allow 2 days to complete)
📞 SKYPE call 📞
send me your location for time zone
🧚♂️30 minutes $55
🧚♀️1 hour $99
I don’t like to turn anyone away for money concerns with a reading or healing so please email me. If I have time I will try my best to fit you in.
🌀Healing🌀 all via DISTANCE
🌟Clear Dark Energy Blockages $88(35-45 minute pre arranged session)
🌟Soul Contract Clearing $66
🌟DNA Activation sessions ^must clear dark blocks first
🌟General HEALING session 1 hour $99
➰✔⭕Readings/Healings are done within up to 3 weeks of payment sent (time frame is its only from payment sent not email sent)
Payments are made in AU currency only accepted through PayPal 😊 💥If this link doesn't work due to PayPal technical difficulties you can send payment to my email💥 Contact email above with questions
Then said payment to separate email below:
chanelhigherhealing@gmail.com
Donations are welcome and so appreaciated...thank you ❤️
Disclaimer: All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical, legal or psychological fields for e.g. lawyers, counsellors, psychologists or doctors. Do not make drastic significant life changes or actions based on my videos and information shared.
I do not own copyright of the card decks used Card decks used;
The Radiant Tarot by Pamela Colman Smith
The psychic tarot by John Holland
Spell caster tarot by Melanie Marquis
All rights reserved to Chanel Bader
Content ID Owner


0 Comments