Advertisement

A Place For Crying? Life After Miscarriage | Pregnancy Loss

A Place For Crying? Life After Miscarriage | Pregnancy Loss

A Place For Crying? Life After Miscarriage I'm feeling a bit of energy today. It's nice to have that after days of not wanting to get out of bed. The living room is clean and packages are arriving. Let's continue to put the house together, shall we? I have my own little corner for peaceful meditations, relaxation and prayer. Why does it bring tears to my eyes when I sit here? Maybe I just need to get it all out? Maybe that is what I needed...a place for crying. This is what the aftermath of pregnancy loss looks like for me. I'm emotional, humble and hopeful.

Pinterest:

Did you find this video from search? Find my channel here: Let's get those babies, ladies!

Check out my other channel here: Food, Fitness and Simply Living Fabulously!

Video Schedule:
Conception Vlog (Weekdays)

Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. Has It Been Proven?


Crushingly Low Beta

Here is my IVF Happens! Playlist in progress now (

* IVF Baseline and Stim Injections Day 1| IVF at 47 with Own Eggs

* IVF Stims Day 7, Where Did My Follicles Go?

* IVF Moving Forward Against All Odds Leaning On Faith

* Moving Forward With Egg Retrieval?

* Pregnant with IVF At 47 With My Own Eggs. What Are The Odds?

IVF At 47 Own Egg Retrieval Finally Happening IVF At 47 Own Egg Retrieval Finally Happening

Music credit:


Let's stay connected!

★ Read my JOURNAL on my website


★ FOLLOW on INSTAGRAM! #SimplyTanika


★ TWEET ME #SimplyTanika


Baby dust to you all!!

Simply,
Tanika

Mailing Address:
Tanika McKelvy
P.O. Box 3023
New York, NY 10185

✰✰ For collaboration and/or business inquires please email tanikamckelvy.tv@gmail.com

A Place For Crying? Life After Miscarriage,simply tanika,life after miscarriage,pregnancy loss,miscarriage,pregnant after miscarriage,infertility treatment for women,missed miscarriage,pregnant after infertility,baby loss,emotional,infertility,miscarry,pregnancy,ttc,early miscarriage,recurrent miscarriage,ivf,fertility,loss,infertility story,pregnancy after loss,pregnancy miscarriage,grief,infertility journey,trying to conceive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments