Advertisement

ASTONISHING FROM LITTLE WOMEN | COVER | Georgie Ashford

ASTONISHING FROM LITTLE WOMEN | COVER | Georgie Ashford S U B S C R I B E:

Get Your Vocal Reel Here!:

Happy Stagey Sunday friends! For todays Stagey Sunday I am reintroducing a cover I did a long time ago but I thought those of you who missed it may like to hear as it's a verryyyy popular musical theatre song. It's a song made famous by the amazing Sutton Foster and it's called Astonishing from the Musical Little Women. I hope you enjoy! This footage was filmed when I was recording my Vocal Reel with the brilliant Vocal Demos, so it's not the most act-y version but I still thought you may be interested! Woop!

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this song.

Subscribe to my Sisters Channel too:

Twitter:
Instagram:
Check out my Blog: georgieashford@blogspot.co.uk

Thanks so much for the support! Absolutely no idea what I'm doing but that's the fun isn't it!

Lots of Love, Georgie xxx

west end,carrie hope fletcher,zoella,vlog,day in the life,arts ed,Georgie ashford,musical theatre,actress,singer,Hamilton,behind the scenes,backstage,wicked,sutton foster,astonishing,astonishing little women,astonishing lyrics,karaoke,cover,song cover,singing,little women,broadway,carrie,mcfly,zoe sugg,joe sugg,strictly,musical theatre cover,amy lovatt,west end live,mountview,drama school,dancer,actor,tips,broadwayworld,vocal demos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments