Advertisement

BJD Doll Clothes | Making Doll Coat and Dress. 초보 구체관절 인형옷 만들기 - 코트| 원피스

BJD Doll Clothes | Making Doll Coat and Dress. 초보 구체관절 인형옷 만들기 - 코트| 원피스 Hey Guys~

Today I made a coat and dress for my doll followed by doll clothes book.
Since the pattern in the book was not fit for my doll so I changed the size.
The coat looks little bit tiny for my doll but it looks much better than I expected. Especially the badge I attached makes it look lovely.
I couldn't finish the dress perfectly because it is too small to sew. I need more practice to be better.

Thank you for watching and enjoy the video.

Of course don't forget SUBSCRIBE and THUMPS UP :)

안녕하세요.

오늘은 인형 코트와 원피스를 만들어 보았어요.
인형옷 책을 참고 해서 인형에 맞추어 변형 해 보았는데 생각보다 너무 이쁘게 나와서 기뻐요.
원피스는 바느질이 어려워서 마무리가 다 되지 않았지만 만족해요.

인형옷 만들기 같이 즐겨 보아요

감사합니다~~
구독, 좋아요 플리즈!!!

Wellbeing Princess

bjd,doll,ball jointed doll,doll clothes,doll dress,making doll clothes,구관,구체관절,구체관절인형,구체관절 인형옷,인형옷 만들기,1/6,1/4,1/3,how to,초보,msd,usd,sd,

Post a Comment

0 Comments