Advertisement

FROM 1979!! LOOKING THROUGH THE FIRST EVER BECKETT BASEBALL CARD PRICE GUIDE

FROM 1979!! LOOKING THROUGH THE FIRST EVER BECKETT BASEBALL CARD PRICE GUIDE In today’s video I go through the first ever price guide and compare and contrast today’s card values with what cards were worth 40 years ago in 1979. I look up all of the top cards from each year including the 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle and T206 Honus Wagner.

Let me just say I wish I was buying cards back in that time period.

Please subscribe!!

If you'd like to be a finalist to win the 1952 Mantle and win one of the Follow the Flip cards in Round 4, there's one option left. Once these boxes sell, I'll be able to begin round 5.
FTF 4A: 1989 Topps Wax Box: (only 7 of 40 boxes left)


THIS WEEK'S CASE BREAKS ARE SOLD OUT.
However, you can be a sponsor and buy a spot in my new release video for 2019 Topps Heritage tomorrow. It's a 1 box break.


If you'd like to buy a box of Tristar World's Greatest Pack Chase:

(1 free autograph sent per order)

Support me on Patreon and get free stuff each month and join our Fantasy Baseball League in March:


My ebay store:


CHANNEL SPONSORS: Linda & Bob Whiteley, Tom Adey (consider donating to the Wounded Warrior Program), Darren Comfort, Tommy Tereshinski
YOUTUBE SPONSORS: (PLEASE SUB TO THESE:)
T's Baseball Life:
Krazy 4Kardboard:
iCards:
Big K's Cards and Collectibles:

Send me baseball cards to open in a future video and I'll try to send you something back and shout you out:
Erik Jabs
PO Box 402
Pleasant Unity PA 15676

Beckett,Price Guide,Baseball Cards,Beckett Baseball Card Monthly,Erik Jabs,Jabs Family,Prices,Card Prices,Baseball Card Prices,Values,Card Value,Baseball Card Value,Worth,Card Worth,Sports Cards,Old baseball cards,Mickey Mantle,Honus Wagner,T206,1952 Topps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments