Advertisement

How Kpop Idols Deal With Acne? Idol Insider 🔍

How Kpop Idols Deal With Acne? Idol Insider 🔍 I got so many likes about this topic and also comments I had to talk about it. In this video I confirm some thoughts/ideas and share a little bit of tips Idol use. Disclaimer: Everybody has different skin which is why I was hesitant about making this video but I tried to touch up on just all the things you guys were curious in. Feel free to leave more comments. Enjoy

[Wanna stay updated here you go]


[Products that I mentioned in this vlog]
Dr. Jart+ - Dermask Micro Jet Clearing Solution 27g x 5pcs

[curious about my makeup look ]
MAC prep+prime
Medicube capsule cushion #23
innisfree skinny brow pencil
The Saem - Mineralizing Creamy Concealer
3ce MAISON KITSUNE MULTI COLOR PALETTE
The Saem - Saemmul Serum Lip G

[music in this vlog]
www.epidemicsound.com
copyright free music in this vlog
thuggin'-Damma Beatz
through my veins-spring gang feat. Vicki Vox
good to you-LED Monster
restless mind-Yomoti
stone -Hara Noda
black lies-Daniel Kadawatha

iMovie,kpop idol skincare,idol insider,soobeanie,soobeanie_,kpop,korean girl group,korean boy group,how kpop idols deal with acne,kpop bts,bts skin,kpop bts skin,kpop bts skincare,music bank,inkigayo,music core,kpop idol skin,kpop girl group,kpop boy group,

Post a Comment

0 Comments