Advertisement

How to record and produce vocals at home: Nika Comet records 'No More Pity'

How to record and produce vocals at home: Nika Comet records 'No More Pity' In a few hours the new Chase the Comet single 'No More Pity' will be out and it's time for me to share some secrets on how I record and produce vocals at home (and how I specifically recorded 'No More Pity'!). Of course, this video is too short to dig into details so feel free to ask questions and let me know what you'd be interested to hear about next!

Subscribe and tune in for Saturday live streams!

About me:

Join me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
VK:

My band Chase the Comet -
Instagram:
Facebook:
YouTube:
Soundcloud: 
Spotify: 

vlog,nika,comet,diary,chase the comet,ника,комета,record,produce,home,vocals,backing vocals,recording,diy,sound producer,singer,vocalist,no,more,pity,how to,microphone,mixing,studio,logic,scarlett,

Post a Comment

0 Comments