Advertisement

PERFORMING FOR 1 MILLION PEOPLE | VLOG 10

PERFORMING FOR 1 MILLION PEOPLE | VLOG 10 This video really shows the contrasts that I love in life. One day in Stockholm on a stage performing live for 1 million people, and then escaping to the wilderness, spending some time among the mountains. That's how I like it!

If you are wondering what this cottage is all about, you can see my earlier vlog where I told all about this little house that we bought up in the beautiful mountains 3 hours from where I live.


I am so happy to finally be back with a new video! This last two weeks I had a hard time focus on anything else than the performance. But now I am back in the woods again, and I look forward to continue making new videos every week.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING! ♥

► SOCIAL MEDIA AND LINKS!
• Patreon -
• Facebook Page -
• Instagram: @jonnajinton
• Jewelry webshop:
• Blog:

► MUSIC - You can find all songs on Epidemic Sound:

fotbollsgalan,jonna jinton,performance,du gamla du fria,nationalsången,national anthem,durmaz,singing live,live performance,marsfjällen,mountains,cottage,vlog,jonna and johan,nanook,trip,roadtrip,stockholm,globen,fotbollsgalan 2018,stuga,live singing,jonna live,jinton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments