Advertisement

Pretty Large Weekly Grocery Haul In My Opinion. Family of 5! Publix BOGO's Woop!

Pretty Large Weekly Grocery Haul In My Opinion. Family of 5!  Publix BOGO's Woop! Hey party people! Thanks so much for hanging out with me while I share my weekly grocery haul with you! For this week's grocery shopping trip I went to Publix! It's my favorite next to Costco... so I stocked up on some items, i share some new items with you OH and I meal planned!! well... kind of ... not really. haha! Hope you enjoy watching my weekly grocery haul!

Best,
Kim!!

W H A T T O W A T C H N E X T

My Latest Costco Shop With Me:

Last Costco Shop With Me:

Costco Grocery Haul Playlist:

Costco Shop With Me Playlist:

Trader Joes Shop With Me Christmas:

Grocery Haul Playlist:

Hang with Me Playlist:

Target Shop With Me Playlist:

Clean & Chill With Me:

Cook With Me Playlist:

Trader Joe's Grocery Haul Playlist:

Declutter With Me Playlist:

Shop With Me Playlist:


I N S T A G R A M :


A M A Z O N


G R O V E C O L L A B O R A T I V E

Grove Collaborative:

E D E N S G A R D E N (Essential Oil) Referral Link (not affiliated, just love them!)


W R I T E M E
The Wads
PO BOX 273593
Tampa, FL 33688-3593

►►►Check out stuff we use:

►Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II:
►Brinno TLC200PRO HDR:
►Nikon D3400:
►Cannon Powershot (Blue)
►Camera Stand:
►Editing Software (Final Cut)

#Publix #GroceryHaul #WeeklyGroceryHaul #FoodShopping #TheWads

Publix,grocery haul,publix bogo,grocery haul healthy,grocery haul family of 5,family of 5,weekly grocery haul,the wads,thewads,grocery shopping,food shopping,shopping at publix,what i eat in a day,publix commercial,publix couponing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments