Advertisement

this is what getting into your feels at 4 am sounds like (Original - sad girl hours)

this is what getting into your feels at 4 am sounds like (Original - sad girl hours) like & subscribe :-)


shoutout to @818noc for EVERYTHING. the beat and the edits after. follow him on social media :))

SOCIAL MEDIA INFO
insta:
snapchat 🌙 :
twitter:

i love this song sm
hope u like it too
thank u again and again and again for your support

another night with friends just to clear my damn thoughts
then we gon’ retire to the room im in my same spots
love it when its late bc we all start to talk
but baby you know all good things end
rollin over just to check if u been blowing my phone up
no surprise the empty screen making my mind up
sayin i wont ever try to hit u up but baby its so late and i can feel u in the air


tell me if u like it when i hit u up so late
tell me if u want me to bring it up the next day
cause i admit i must be gone n feeling emotion
calling ur number so late askin for devotion
tell me if u like it when i hit u up so late

i got a lot im thinking bout n wanna tell u
but i just feel like all my words would be of no use
cause we been down this road before ur answers never were that good
can we meet up baby lemme say it clearly i can be to clingy im just hoping that u need me hoping that u feel u
hoping that u never leave me

chorus

sad girl sad girl
sad girl hours
sad girl sad girl
sad girl hours

droppin a text pullin away
just tryna give u some space
tryna decide just what to say
but i got too much on my plate
baby respond say whatcha think
vulnerable and ready to link
these r the hours i feel it the most
the hours i just stop n think

chorus

sgh



thank you
merci
gracias
danke
obrigada
terima kasih
dziękuję
bayarla
salamat
grazie
dankje
tak
hvala
for watching, hope u enjoy




Soundcloud Information :

My Account : soundcloud.com/alaina-castillo

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments