Advertisement

To Whom It May Concern... - Blow Me One Last Kiss - P!NK

To Whom It May Concern... - Blow Me One Last Kiss - P!NK To Whom It May Concern...

This video is to celebrate all of the incredible, BAD ASS women in my life. I'm so privileged to be surround by such talent and professionalism. They constantly inspire and support me. All of them are unapologetically themselves and I wanted to showcase the power that they posses.

I took two of the biggest inspirations in my creative life and mixed them together. The Geniuses that are Rob Marshall and P!NK. Two people who are constantly pushing the boundaries of their medium and always inspiring me and the world with their art and storytelling. A sort of "Cell Block Tango" meets the Bad Ass Woman that is P!NK - Thank you to both of them for their incredible art and for the constant inspiration.

I never have any budget for these videos but I'm proud of the way this one turned out. I love creating and the creation process. It's my favorite part of the art that I do. One day I hope to be a film director so I can showcase more of my stories.

To Whom It May Concern,

-KC

********

The Deadly Assassin Squad

Hannah Douglass
Audrey Douglass
Samantha Abrantes
Haylee Roderick
Johnny Rice
Maisy Dunne
Brooke fong
Brooke Shepherd
Tori Evans
Yoori Kim
Linda French
Heather Morris
Julie schmid
Meagan Kong
Tracy Shibata
Brianna Pavon

Directed and Choreographed by KC Monnie

Filmed and Edited by Ryan Pamera

Song - "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" by P!nk

Space - IAF

kc monnie,pink,p!nk,rob marshall,blow me one last kiss,heather morris,hannah douglass,audrey douglass,haylee roderick,samantha abrantes,johnny rice,maisy dunne,brooke fong,brooke shepherd,tori evans,yoori kim,linda french,julie schmid,meagan kong,tracy shibata,brianna pavon,fosse,dance,cell block tango,iaf,i am force,ryan pamera,women,international womens day,jazz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments