Advertisement

Arrived to JAKARTA Indonesia: Got the last room at the Inn!

Arrived to JAKARTA Indonesia: Got the last room at the Inn! Flying Thai Lion Air from Bangkok Thailand's Don Muang Airport to Jakarta Indonesia (DMK-CGK). The plane arrived over 1 hour late, but the trip was nice and easy.

I cleared customs quickly, but I spent too much time on the wifi and missed the last DAMRI airport bus to the city. So, I caught a Bluebird taxi to Hotel Shakti for 160,000rp including tip.

I arrived without a reservation to Hotel Shakti Jakarta and was lucky enough to get the last room available. The rooms are nice, modern, clean, and only about $25 USD a night.

I'm ready for a few fun days to explore this awesome city. Indonesia is just about my favorite country to travel. And Jakarta is the megacity that you could spend a lifetime getting to know.

I hope you like my travel vlogs.

Where I stayed:
Shakti Hotel Jakarta
Kompleks Duta Merlin Blok D No. 3-6, Jl. Gajah Mada No. 3, RT.2/RW.8, Petojo Utara, Gambir, RT.2/RW.8, Petojo Utara, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10130, Indonesia
+62 21 6341784


Hi, I can get you a discounted ride with Grab (up to THB 70 off)!
Just register using this referral code GRAB074PVY96, or use this:

Follow Jason on Instagram:

Sign up for Airbnb and get $40 off your first accommodation booking. Deal! Here’s my invitation link:

Please comment on the video. Whatever you think at all, just say something.

And if you really want to give back, please click share. It really helps out a lot.

Thank you! ❤
Jason Rupp

Jason Rupp,thai lion air,lion air,lion air Indonesia,lion air Bangkok,Bangkok Thailand,Jakarta Indonesia,Jakarta arrival,jakarta airport arrival,CGK airport arrival,CGK airport taxi,Jakarta airport taxi,bluebird taxi Jakarta,bluebird taxi Indonesia,Bangkok to Jakarta,don Muang airport Bangkok,dmk to cgk,travel vlog,Bangkok travel vlog,Jakarta travel vlog,Indonesia travel vlog,travel Jakarta,Jakarta travel,travel,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments