Advertisement

BBC look north : prescription drugs changed to reclassified C.

BBC look north : prescription drugs changed to reclassified C. Over 600 deaths could of been possibly avoided, now there is tougher laws into place. These are just two different types of drugs which have been reclassified. There is the number 83 on one of the boxes it's just coincidental that's all.

I hope that most drugs and injections will be known to the general public as dangerous hopefully shortly.


I have known of patients that have actually come of some medication, making them better ! I dont have to fight anymore as my dream my goal is in place.


Theres more stories on the news to come. So please watch out for the rest of the clips that will help us all.
Remember if communications let me down, it's been decades actually since 83 but I dont mind as it's getting known.


Dont forget about the summer, we all know there is bad weather shortly but when it goes we will enjoy the reverse. Bye take care.

reclassified

Post a Comment

0 Comments