Advertisement

FIVE Tips to Analyse Poetry Better || Plus Mini-Analysis of a Poem

FIVE Tips to Analyse Poetry Better || Plus Mini-Analysis of a Poem Hey Guys!

Following up from my video on how to improve your skills of analysis for Prose, I made a video for all of us out there who need help with analysing poetry...

Worse than prose, analysing poetry was my least favourite part about English - until! I learned how to approach it correctly.

There were so many things about meter and form that I didn’t understand and that’s half of poetry!
Plus, there’s so much less of it than there is in a book, that I kept finding myself going to comment on the rhythm all the time… which I turned into an advantage.

This is my guide on how my own secret sauce to analysing poetry - and I hope it helps!

Thanks for watching

Don't hesitate to add your own secrets or help in the comments - sharing is caring 👐
---

Follow me on Social:

Email: allthatharley@hotmail.com

Blog:

Instagram: atpharley


Google+ Page:


Facebook:

Twitter:@_atpHarley

---

Audio Used:
- pop


Youtube Audio Library

mr bruff,english lit,gcse english,a level english,a level english language,a level english literature,analysis,a level english analysis,a level english analysis techniques,sixth form advice,study tips for exams,study tips and organization,study tips for college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments