Advertisement

Startups vs Big Tech Company (which is better?)

Startups vs Big Tech Company (which is better?) Ex-Google TechLead explains differences between working at a tech startup and a large company, and their pros & cons. Check out Ting mobile service for a cheaper pay-per-use cellphone plan and get $25 off your bill:

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

👌 SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL 👌





Here's the tech & camera gear that I'm using (★★★★★):

My Desk Lamp:
My Mouse:
My Camera:
My Headphones:
My Earbuds:
My Monitor:
My Multitool:
My Keyboard:
My Microphone:
My Macbook:

big company,startup life,startup companies,software engineer,startup ideas,business ideas,big company secrets,big company in the world,big company fails,big company mistakes,big company vs startup,startup founder life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments