Advertisement

Testing YouTube Live And Trimming A Little Bit Of Flower

Testing YouTube Live And Trimming A Little Bit Of Flower Come say hi while I trim up a little bit of bud 😁✌💚

Much love and thanks for watching.

To support the channel and grab some sweet apparel head over to my Teespring Store:

Thank you again to each and every one of you that has subscribed, liked and commented on the videos I appreciate you all so much. ❤

I'm on Instagram too, so be sure to check it out for more exclusive regular updates and sneak peeks! You can also message me via Insta DMs, I love to talk all things Cannabis Growing...

Instagram - GreenValleyBuds

I hope you enjoyed the video guys, please leave a Like 👍 Subscribe ❤ and ring the bell 🔔 if you have not already.

For some fantastic genetics head over to one of these great websites folks:







For Migro Grow Lights head over to:

This book has saved me many a time and I cannot recommend it enough: Cannabis Encyclopedia Jorge Cervantes

Some of the Equipment and Nutrients I use:
Greenhouse Feeding -
OpticLED Grow Lights -

Peace and Love from the UK folks ✌❤

This video is for educational and documentary purposes and I do not condone illegal activities.

NOTHING is EVER for sale, It is ALL 100% strictly personal so DON'T ASK! I WILL BLOCK YOU!

Email GreenValleyBuds@gmail.com for promotion/business enquiries.

Cannabis,UK Cannabis,Indoor Grow,Grow Cannabis,Grow Weed,420,Cannabis Grow,LED Grow,Opticled,How To Grow,Canna Nutrients,Coco,CMH,Migro,Migrolight,Green Valley Buds,GreenValleyBuds,Dr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments