Advertisement

Try A Chapter | The Cruel Prince, Clockwork Angel, and more

Try A Chapter | The Cruel Prince, Clockwork Angel, and more watch me get out of my reading slump by reading the first chapters of four different books!

Amanda Readsss -


MUSIC USED:

LoveLord - jus' chillin (inst.)
mattdeguia - daylight

ABOUT ME:

I'm Mariam, I'm 21, and I'm a newbie booktuber who reads sporadically but always has a lot to say on the books that I do read. Subscribe if you want to see more of this questionable bookish content.

LINKS:

Goodreads:
*Twitter:

*(not specifically for books, generally a hot mess combination of all the things, be warned!)

INTRO made by Crafty10:
INTRO MUSIC: Pink Matter by Frank Ocean (Instrumental)

renegades,marissa meyer,the cruel prince,holly black,clockwork angel,the infernal devices,cassandra clare,cassie clare,tmi,the mortal instruments,shadowhunters,YA,books,book,read,reading,booktube,booktube newbie,book tag,tag,magnus chase,gods of asgard,norse mythology,greek mythology,rick riordan,percy jackson,pjo,percy jackson & the olympians,new adult,adult contemporary,fantasy,sci fi,contemporary,adult,

Post a Comment

0 Comments