Advertisement

Vegito DBFZ optimal max damage corner BNB 2019 patch notes

Vegito DBFZ optimal max damage corner BNB 2019 patch notes #vegito #dragonballfighterz #combo

So heres the notes for the time being when going for max/optimal damage etc in the corner for most starters in this current 2019 patch.(not quite as many starters as last video discussing this but hopefully you get the idea)Main take aways should be...

-sadly, h,2h (X2) combos sadly are kinda moot now. Or at least appear to be because of the way his combos work. Actually I had even hit a h, 2h x2 vs teen gohan but I paused it, but kinda want to show that is technically possible. But whatever the case its kinda moot cuz of the way things work with his grab being a bit faster.. which as you will see in this as well, when going for optimal damage you can just h, to 2h, then grab and it does more since it will combo slightly longer in a combo than spirit sword to it... And with spirit sword now not building as much meter this makes it not the best idea in quite a few situations. Also as you may have noticed speaking of the double hard 2h combos even doing the jab in it is pointless because of the tech buffer if you were to want to go for it, you get more damage not doing the jab in it now.

Also because of grab being faster, unlike before where still if we were going for optimal damage we would sassy kick to vanish and then big throw this is kinda moot again because of the time difference in combos now.

-For sassy kick link, although you can do optimal stuff with it, it only is optimal if youre doing it on a character that requires no delay since time buffer is to tight. Speaking of sassy kick link like in my other videos where I showed this off and talked about them adding it in. I am surpised they did add this in. Sadly however unlike where ive discussed it before where there was actually set ups to get this to hit behind mid screen to then suck in, those set ups appear to not work. But maybe theres some new ones which would give him some potentially new optimal mid screen bnbs but again ive only fiddled with it so much.

-I think there was a couple of these ive gotten a smidge more damage but I didnt record this till recently and when I was fiddling with bnb stuf earlier on I wasnt taping and now I forget. Shrug So put a slight astrik mark next to this as I do recall a smidge more on a couple of the combos with something else but oh well. Like I coulda swore say for the broly I got up to 6027 before the super but fuck me I dont remember what I did to do that now.. oh well ill check again another time.

vegito,combo video,combo,dragonball fightersz,dbz,final kamehameha,bnb,optimal,max,vanish,spirit sword,majin buu,buuhan,vegetto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments