Advertisement

“XRP Nightcap with DNI” Ep. #21 Catalysts to Impact the Price of XRP?

“XRP Nightcap with DNI” Ep. #21 Catalysts to Impact the Price of XRP? We explore all kinds of potential catalysts to XRP price action and a few other things!

Join Jungle Inc & I after my Thursday 9pm show where him and I do a live stream chat at 10:00pm on his channel! Fun times

My scheduled XRP live streams are Mon-Fri at 9:00pm where we focus on XRP related topics from my geopolitical point of view.

XRP tipbot
Deposit to (address):
rPEPPER7kfTD9w2To4CQk6UCfuHM9c6GDY

Destination Tag:
3392

To order the XRP jerseys in the live stream, email me:
dnicryptoclothing@gmail.com

My XRP webstores:


XRP,ripple,imf,financial crisis,SDR,eSDR,global reserve currency,XRP clothing,XRP gear,Ripple clothing,Ripple gear,XRP shirts,Ripple shirts,price action,

Post a Comment

0 Comments