Advertisement

Portable Sunlight: The Nicefoto HA-3300B Video Light

Portable Sunlight: The Nicefoto HA-3300B Video Light In this video I check out the 33,000 lumen Nicefoto HA-3300B, which is a competitor to the Aputure 300D. This light is bright on another level.

Check it out on Amazon:
Compatible V Mount Battery:

The Aputure 300D:

MY GEAR:
➥Primary Camera:
➥Backup Camera:
➥Vlogging Camera:
➥Wish List Full Frame Camera:
➥My Favorite Prime Lens:
➥My Favorite Wide Angle:
➥My Favorite Walkaround Lens:
➥Favorite Portrait Lens:
➥Camera Batteries:
➥Audio Recorder:
➥Microphone:
➥Tripod:
➥Gimbal:
➥SD Card:

Use this link to support the channel [FOR FREE!] when you shop on Amazon!:

My E-Mount Page on Amazon (updated weekly):

My wife's youtube channel:

nicefoto,nicefoto ha-3300b,nicefoto hc-1000b,nicefoto light,powerful video light,aputure 300d,technologymafia,best video lights,brightest video light,33000 lumens,brightest flashlight,blinding light,

Post a Comment

0 Comments