Advertisement

Truth about my Tony's Intervention not being heard for what it truly is - The Truth #truthispower

Truth about my Tony's Intervention not being heard for what it truly is - The Truth #truthispower After the intervention with Tony Robbins - Analay Souza Campos wrote the BESTSELLER: How To Love Others Without Losing Yourself:

An intervention as powerful as a Tony Robbins intervention cannot and should not be taken out of context. This is a powerful experience! One that cannot be taken out of context without actually being there and experience it for yourself.

•I'm upset that BuzzFeed wont hear the truth, that my experience is being used to further an attack on a man who has given his life to helping others.

•Here is the TRUTH - It was a transformative 2 hr + intervention that changed my life. I wrote a bestseller about it because I want to help others (Amazon:

•For BuzzFeed to mischaracterize my experience and to paint Tony as a bully and abusive is just wrong. I won’t stand for that and no one should. The truth is power and that is what I will stand for.

•The truth is this intervention changed my life. The tough love was just what I needed to actually have a break through – it wasn’t easy and sometimes change isn’t easy and you have to put in the hard work.

More info here:

#truthispower #analaysouzacampos

tony robbins,tony robbins motivation,tony robbins unshakeable,motivational video,truthispower,analaysouzacamposhtlo,breakthrough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments