Advertisement

Advanced Setup Guide For Console/Controller Fortnite! (Fortnite Battle Royale Xbox + PS4)

Advanced Setup Guide For Console/Controller Fortnite! (Fortnite Battle Royale Xbox + PS4) In this video today we're gonna be going over every thing you need to know about gaming equipment and the general setup of playing Fortnite with a controller or on console. I see so many questions get asked regarding various components of the typical console/controller gaming setup, and if they make a difference in Fortnite. I personally have experimented with so many of the most popular gaming products including controllers, monitors, headsets, and a few other things as well. So even though I'm definitely not an expert, I feel like I can still give some pretty solid advice on what's worth it, what isn't, what actually makes a difference, and which parts of your setup you should really prioritize upgrading before anything else. So, I hope you guys enjoy this video!

#Fortnite #FortniteSetup #ControllerFortnite #GamingSetup #ConsoleFortnite #XboxFortnite #PS4Fortnite

SUBSCRIBE:

My Social Media:
SUPPORT-A-CREATOR CODE: GronKy12
TWITCH:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
BUSINESS EMAIL (Please only serious inquiries): GronkyBusiness@Gmail.com

Ghost Gaming Social Media:






Career High Kill Games:
Solos- 29
Duos- 32
Squads- 38

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,console fortnite,xbox fortnite,ps4 fortnite,controller fortnite,fortnite how to win,how to win in fortnite,how to get better at fortnite,fortnite how to improve,fortnite gameplay,fortnite season 9,season 9,fortnite tips,fortnite tips and tricks,fortnite setup,gaming setup,fortnite claw,fortnite controller,controller fortnite tips,console fortnite tips,xbox fortnite tips,ps4 fortnite tips,setup,controller,ps4,xbox,gronky,

Post a Comment

0 Comments