Advertisement

Curly Hair Routine On 360 Waves | From Waves To Curls? 🤔

Curly Hair Routine On 360 Waves | From Waves To Curls? 🤔 Curly Hair Routine | Men Routine

I finally re-edited the Curly Hair Routine on 360 Waves!!!! I only use 3 products that I will list below. I will re-do this routine when my hair gets longer , but I truly hope everyone enjoys this video. Subscribe and Enjoy!!!

Products:
1. Function Of Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Shea Moisture Curl Style Milk 
3. Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

▼ ▽ FIND MIKE'S WAVES ELSEWHERE
Instagram: 
Snapchat: @Djswagman1
Twitter: 
Business inquiries: wavemanproduction@gmail.com

▼ ▽ OTHER HAIR RELATED VIDS


#PressThatLikeButton
Similar Channels
360Jeezy, Sir Cruse, 360 Wave Process, Poppy Blasted, Wavy Cakes, 360 lui, Wavy Leon, Gio's Wave, SAMMYKING, TonyMontana301, kxdsheldy, Reg & Bri, JustKryptic, Julian Barboza, Smooth Gio

how to get 360 waves,how to get waves,360,waves,360 waves,how to get waves with straight hair,curly hair routine mens,how to get curls,how to get curly hair,how to make your hair curly,natural hair,Wave Man Mike,360Jeezy,Sir Cruse,360 Wave Process,Poppy Blasted,Wavy Cakes,360 lui,Wavy Leon,Gio's Wave,SAMMYKING,TonyMontana301,kxdsheldy,Reg & Bri,JustKryptic,Julian Barboza,Smooth Gio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments