Advertisement

Henry Cejudo: 'I feel like I'm the new face of the UFC' | Ariel Helwani's MMA Show

Henry Cejudo: 'I feel like I'm the new face of the UFC' | Ariel Helwani's MMA Show Henry Cejudo joins Ariel Helwani's MMA Show to recap his epic win against Marlon Moraes at UFC 238 and claims to be the new face of the UFC. Cejudo also says he's interested in fighting Frankie Edgar if he defeats Max Holloway at UFC 240, and his immediate focus is to get a pay increase from Dana White or else he will consider vacating both his bantamweight and flyweight titles.

For more UFC, sign up for ESPN+

✔ Subscribe to ESPN on YouTube:
✔ Subscribe to ESPN FC on YouTube:
✔ Subscribe to NBA on ESPN on YouTube:
✔ Watch ESPN on YouTube TV:

ESPN on Social Media:
► Follow on Twitter:
► Like on Facebook:
► Follow on Instagram:

Visit ESPN on YouTube to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, College Football, NCAA Basketball, soccer and more.

More on ESPN.com:

henry cejudo,henry cejudo interview,henry cejudo vs marlon moraes,cejudo vs moraes,cejudo vs,ufc henry cejudo,cejudo moraes,cejudo edgar,cejudo,cejudo vs edgar,henry cejudo ariel helwani,cejudo mma,henry cejudo ufc 238,cejudo ufc,ariel helwani henry cejudo,ariel helwani,ariel helwani show,ariel helwani mma,mma ariel helwani,ufc ariel helwani,espn ariel helwani,ariel helwani espn mma,helwani,helwani espn,ufc 238,espn mma,ufc espn,espn ufc,espn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments