Advertisement

How to Repair Hard Disk (HDD) IN हिन्दी , Not Detected Problem & not speen, in hindi

How to Repair Hard Disk (HDD) IN हिन्दी , Not Detected Problem & not speen,  in hindi #the video language is Hindi #वीडियो की भाषा हिंदी है।
disclaimer:-
this video is made for technical purpose only and creative hardware and scientist does not liable to any cause or effect happened why this audio visual content it's only a a technical knowledgeable purpose video.
this video language is Hind

description:
I repair this hard disk very simple way I have found it some component is faulty and I replace replace the component very carefully and the hard disk is working like good and you and it's a simple way to recover any kind of date and not been not detect hard disk.

wd 1 tb,repair hard disk,fix hard drive,harddisk rep...,how,to,in,burn,1tb,2tb,4tb,500gb,320gb,250gb,tb,gb,180gb,150gb,80gb,40gb,40,80,150,180,250,320,500,seagate,samsung,toshiba,sony,lenovo,transcend,hdd,harddisk,ssd,ssds,hard,disks,disk,wd,elements,internal,external,2.5,3.5,plus,slim,wired,backup,my,passport,apple,cloud,server,3tb,portable,laptop,computer,logic,card,repair,drive,software,data,recover,recovery,not,no,detected,dead,fix,online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments