Advertisement

THE MOST POWERFUL MANIFESTING TECHNIQUE - SCRIPTING

THE MOST POWERFUL MANIFESTING TECHNIQUE - SCRIPTING LAW OF ATTRACTION ABUNDANCE PLANNER NOW AVAILABLE :




Hey guys welcome back to my channel! Today I wanted to talk about the law of attraction. Specifically about Scripting because I believe it's one of the most effective techniques out there to attract what you want.

I started scripting this year and I've pretty much manifested at least half of what I've written. It is important to fill your scripting with emotion and really feel everything you're writing for it to become a reality sooner.

I love to start scripting with the phrase "I am so happy and grateful now that ___" which I originally heard from Ashley Ducey. If you don't know her, go check out her channel, she has amazing content on the law of attraction. You can check out her channel here:

Other you tubers I love to watch are Leeor Alexandra (this is her channel
and Isabel Palacios (find her here:

So if you're into the law of attraction and manifesting your dream life I suggest you check out their channels :)

I hope you enjoy this video and I'll see you soon!


Subscribe to my channel :


Instagram : @isabellagpp

law of attraction,ashley ducey,ohhmyannie,isabel palacios,leeor alexandra,scripting,manifesting technique,get what you want,most powerful manifesting technique,the secret,the secret movie,the secret book,manifest easy,manifest easily,manifest anything,manifest money,manifest money fast,the gem goddess,

Post a Comment

0 Comments