Advertisement

T.I.'s Tough Love Advice w/ King Harris | T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle

T.I.'s Tough Love Advice w/ King Harris | T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle When King's extracurricular activities on the road are revealed, T.I. gives his son words of advice and some tough love.

#FamilyHustle #VH1

Subscribe to VH1:

Season 2 means all-new hustle on T.I. & Tiny: Friends and Family Hustle. Facing new challenges, family drama and professional ventures, T.I., Tiny, Toya, Monica, LeToya and the rest of the Harrises set out to prove you don't have to be blood relatives to be family and support one another.

More from VH1:
Official VH1 Website:
Like VH1 on Facebook:
Follow VH1 on Instagram :
Follow VH1 on Twitter:
Find VH1 on Tumblr:
Follow VH1 on Pinterest :

T.I.'s Tough Love Advice w/ King Harris | T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle

T.I. Talks Relationship,advice,T.I. gives relationship advice,T.I. & King Harris,T.I & King,relationship advice,T.I.,T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle (TV Program),Family,hustle,kids,dad,money,love,Tiny,T.I & Tiny,Zonnique Pullins,Messiah Harris,Domani Harris,Deyjah Harris,King Harris,hip-hop,artist,rap,rapper,Major Harris,boys,Atlanta,ATL,season 5,Niq Niq,sneak peek,music video,solo artist,solo video,attitude,

Post a Comment

0 Comments