Advertisement

How To Download Software from the Wii Shop Channel Onto Your Nintendo Wii

How To Download Software from the Wii Shop Channel Onto Your Nintendo Wii

It's been a long time since I made videos about my NIntendo Wii, so here is another one. This time, I used my Dazzle DVC100 capture device and set it in 16:9 widescreen to make the footage suitable for HD.
This is a tutorial video that shows you how to download software from the Wii Shop Channel onto your Nintendo Wii video game console. I made this tutorial video because sadly, in the next two days, the Wii Shop Channel's servers will be officially shut down due to the Nintendo Wii being no longer supported. If you have enough Wii points purchased before March 26th, 2018, be sure to enjoy the last of this default software program while you can! Enjoy!

How,To,Download,Software,from,the,Wii,Shop,Channel,Onto,Your,Nintendo,Video,Game,Console,

Post a Comment

0 Comments