Advertisement

WET Flat Twist Out Method - ft. Melanin Haircare | Defined Type 4 Natural Hair

WET Flat Twist Out Method - ft. Melanin Haircare | Defined Type 4 Natural Hair

Find My @MelaninHaircare Hair Products at
Ahh!!! #MelaninHaircare Pre-Orders have begun shipping!! I wanted to share my WET Flat Twist Out method, which looks a bit different to my blown out twist out, just to show you the versatility of The Melanin Haircare products! This tutorial features the NEW Melanin Haircare Twist-Elongating Style Cream and Multi-Use Pure Oil Blend products! I hope you enjoy this simple, natural hairstyle!
XO, Nap!
--- About @MelaninHaircare ---
OMG, it's finally here! I have been working on this product line for 6 long years and I am SO EXCITED to FINALLY share it with you all! Inspired by my DIY hair product recipes and the requests from my online community, Melanin Haircare was officially founded in 2015!
100% Black Owned - 100% Family Owned. We took ZERO shortcuts, and ZERO compromises, which is why this took so long. There are no investors, just my sister and I, and we built this from the bottom up, through hard work and perseverance.
Every single product formula and packaging has been custom created from SCRATCH. These are my DIY product recipes, enhanced for stability and world-wide distribution. The merchandise has also been custom created from SCRATCH, designed by me, using my graphic and product design experience. I hope you enjoy what we have to offer! XoXo!! Nap
Melanin Haircare Socials:
WEBSITE :
YOUTUBE :
FACEBOOK :
INSTAGRAM :
TWITTER :
--- L I N K S ---
Fluffy Soft Wash And Go WITHOUT GEL - No Gel Defined Type 4 Natural Hair
FUSSY KIDS DRAMA FREE Natural Hairstyle - My QUICK PAINLESS Holiday Twist Out Method
My Favorite Natural Hair Products 2018
DAILY VLOG :
WHITNEY :
FACEBOOK :
INSTAGRAM :
SNAPCHAT : @HeyWhitty
PERISCOPE : @Naptural85
TWITTER :
BLOG :
*This video is NOT sponsored, however I am affiliated with Melanin Haircare, it is my company.
#naturalhair #twistout #MelaninHaircare

Natural Hair,black natural hair,Naptural85,simple natural hair care,how to grow healthy natural hair,black hair care,curly hair,black hair,review,type 4 hair,natural hairstyles for black women,no gel,fluffy hair,type 4,4a,melanin haircare,melanin hair care,twist elongating style cream,multi use pure oil blend,mulit-use pure oil blend,melanin hair products,twist out on natural hair,twistout on natural hair,4c natural hair,defined twist out natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments